Rimmel Stay Matte powder Review

Without doubt Rimmel stay matte powder is defiantly a staple product in my makeup bag.This powder comes in a a variety of colours including transparent. I personally prefer transparent powder as I'm pale and others I have used have left me orange. Rimmel Stay matte powder has everything I'd want in a powder, stops shine, sets makeup and gives a flawless finish. It also gives a good coverage without being to cakey or drying. Rimmel stay matte powder retails at around £3.99 which at under a fiver is great value and I think the quality is up there with the higher end brands. I couldn't recommend this stay matte powder by Rimmel more, there's not many products That stay in my makeup bag for long I like to chop and change but the stay matte powder has been in there since my late teens.

The only fault I could find with Rimmel stay Matt powder is the packaging it's looks cheap and doesn't protect the powder much I have been known to smash it before. Overall it's a lower end drug store product and for the money I guess it's expected. It's what's inside that counts and all the lark right?





(The writing rubbed off the packaging, you can see this powder is well loved)


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.