Nivea Review!

Nivea is a brand both my mum and my nan both use and it was one of the first brands I tried and I've never looked back. The products are such good quality and good value for money. There's a few Nivea products I really love and use daily they are Nivea soft, Nivea cashmere moments and Nivea soothing facial moose.

Nivea Soft is a real all purpose moisturiser can be used on your face, hands or even feet. It's very moisturising without being greasy. Like most Nivea products it has such a lovely fresh scent. I wouldn't use anything else on my face, I think with skincare sometimes your best to go back to basics. Nivea soft comes in either a pot or a tube, the tube is great for when your on the go. Nivea soft retails at the most of £5.00 for a large pot which is really good value for money.

Nivea Cashmere moments is one of my all time favourite shower gel/creams it leaves my skin like silk and smells Devine. Unlike many shower gels it really foams and a little goes a long way. In my opinion Nivea cashmere moments is up there with the higher end shower gels like soap and glory's sugar crush but Nivea cashmere moments retails at £2-£3 so it's a fraction of the price.

Nivea soothing facial moose is so refreshing and really gets rid of all the makeup I'm wearing even water proof mascara.  Nivea soothing facial moose leaves my skin feeling so soft and radiant . It comes in 2 difference types for either dry/sensitive skin or normal/combination skin so there's one for everyone. I love the moose consistency to the Nivea facial moose apposed to the traditional cream cleanser it leaves me face feeling so clean. Nivea soothing facial moose retails at around £5.00 and a little goes a long way.

I overall love Nivea as a brand and can't wait to try out more of there products.







Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.