My go to makeup products

It takes a while to find products that work for you and that you really get on with,  for example it's taken me years to find a foundation that i stick to! don't get me wrong i love trying out new products you never know what beauty treasure you might find! never the less here is my go to makeup products that never leave my makeup bag!


Bourjois health mix serum - this foundation is gel based, its great for my dry skin and leaves me with a really flawless finish. I find it applies and blends easily and for me is as good as many of the high end brands. Its a slightly more expensive drug store foundation retailing at around £10.99 but is in my opinion worth the price.

 Bourjois khol and contour pencil eyeliner- This eyeliner is the only eyeliner that ive found that easily applies to the waterline and lasts all day without smudging or disappearing. Its really pigmented so i don't find i use as much as i would others and it lasts me forever! hands down the best pencil eyeliner.

Rimmel stay matt powder - This powder is pretty basic. i go for 001 transparent so i don't use it for colour, i just use to keep my makeup in place all day. It also makes my contour powder and highlighter go on like a dream! this powder retails at around £3.99 and much like the foundation is as good as many of high end brands and is a fraction on the price.


There's just a few products i adore, please let me know what your go to makeup products are i'm willing to give anything a try! x

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.