Rimmel 25 hour lasting finish foundation Review

I'm really sorry I don't blog often enough! When working full time it's hard to find the time but I did manage to finish this post even if it meant typing it up on my lunch hour and finishing it at 6am the next day before work. Anyway I'm gunna get to it! 

I've heard a lot of good things about Rimmel's 25 hour foundation and I had to give it a go. It's such a reasonable price at around £7.99. I thought for £7.99 surely it can't do everything it claims? But I was so wrong! 

Rimmel 25 hour foundation is now my go to foundation, it has a very build able coverage so it's perfect for the daytime or the evening and it gives such a flawless finish. The foundation really does last ( maybe not 25 hours) but  It still looks pretty much the same when I take my makeup off at the end of the day, without topping it up at all.  There's also  a large colour range too which is great and there's even one that's light enough for my Casper like skin! 

One slightly annoying thing is the packaging it's hard to get to the last bit of product out of the bottle. It's always gunna be a problem with a glass bottle. It  looks lovely don't get me wrong but when the pump stops working and you know there's foundation left, You will find yourself scrapping the bottle with a cotton bud or a makeup brush to attempt to get the last of it out. 

Overall it's a great foundation. I really do enjoy using it and it's always great when products you love doesnt break the bank! 





Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.