My everyday skincare routine

My everyday skin care is pretty simple but works really well for me. My skin isn't really dry or oily but if I had to to go one way or another I would say it was dry. I use the same routine both in the morning and the evening I like to keep it easy. All the products I use are Nivea. I've used higher end brands such as Liz Earle and Clinique but find these work best for me and its a bonus that there so affordable. Boots are currently doing 2 for £5 on Nivea essentials which include the cleanser and toner i use.

First I use Nivea's soothing cleansing moose, I use this twice to make sure all my makeup is off, I use cotton wool pads to do this. My next step is to use Nivea refreshing toner and massage that onto my face and neck using a cotton wool pad. My 3rd step is the moisturise using Nivea soft and I finish with the Nivea hydro care lipbalm. 

This routine leaves my skin feeling refreshed, soft and gives a lovely base for my makeup. I have reviewed the cleansing moose and Nivea soft on my Nivea review post feel free to check it out.

The only variation to my skin care routine is once or twice a week whem I feel like pampering myself I use soap and glory's scrub your nose in it which can be used as a scrub or a mask. This product is in my pamper night post feel free to check in it out.

Overall I'm happy with my skin routine don't intend to change it up too much for the time being.















Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.