Pamper night!

Usually on either a Friday night to prepare myself for the weekend or a Sunday night to prepare myself for the week ahead i love having a pamper night, who doesn't love to pamper themselves? So basically i'm going to give you an in site into my pamper night. Feel free to comment and let me know about yours!

1st - i run myself a lovely hot bath with either bubble bath, a bubble bar or a bath bomb and surround it with tea light candles or my favorite yankee candle.

Next while the bath running i do my usual skin care routine to remove my makeup, if you would like more details on my skin care routine please comment below :) But for a pamper night i usually add in a face mask to give my skin a treat the one i currently use is "scrub your nose in it" by soap and glory.

once i'm in the bath i use a body scrub focusing on my drier areas around my knees and elbows my chosen scrub is like "pulp friction" by soap and glory. I then follow by cleansing with Nivea's cashmere moments which is my favorite shower cream of all time, i would highly recommend it.

Now its time to soak, i tend to listen to music or get lost in a book.

Once i'm out the bath and dried off i use johnson's baby oil on my legs as there particularly dry and use sugar crush body butter cream on the rest of me. Then to finish i slip on my favorite pjs and paint my nails and toes.

Pamper nights are fun on your own or with friends ( minus the bath! haha) sometimes its nice to just sit back and relax! go on you deserve it!

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.