Finding that perfect summer outfit!

It's that time of year where the sun is starting to shine and the British summer is starting to appear, when the sun comes out so does the summer wardrobe. Looking through my wardrobe I thought it could do with a bit of a revamp so recently I went to Liberty in Romford in search for the perfect summer look and I didn't return disappointed. Liberty has so many different shops under one roof so you could never leave empty handed. you don't have to break the bank to find the perfect outfit I got the whole look for less than £100.00

I went for a look that was classic but yet still on trend. My look is quite safe but still has some key trends featured within in it and I'm personally really happy with it. It is very me, pretty and girly.

The key trend I went for was gingham. I absolutely love gingham its so classic and so easy to accessorise with. I went for gingham dress with embroidered detail. it just looks so pretty on and its so easy to wear. This particular item was in the petite section which is perfect for me as I only stand at 5ft 1. The dress cost only £29.99 from New look and it could easily be dressed up or down but on this occasion I went for a more casual look.

The summer in the uk can be a bit rubbish, although this dress looks great on it's own a jacket might come in handy. I went for original style denim jacket. I love denim jackets I bring mine out every summer. I just love the look of dresses with a denim jacket on top. I got my denim jacket from H&M For £29.99. I will be definitely pairing this item with other dresses or playsuits this summer too.

Now on to shoes , I again went very classic with plain white pumps as the dress has quite a lot of detail and I didn't feel it needed a statement pair of shoes. the pumps look so cute but effortless. these shoes were from H&M and cost only £12.99 I also saw simular shoes in River Island and topshop while at Liberty in Romford.

Now onto accessorises. now I didn't go mad with jewellery i just brought one small gold necklace with an anchor on it. I felt the neck line needed a little something but I didn't want to over think the look as they say less is more. I got my anchor necklace at H&M and it only cost £3.99. No look would be complete without a handbag, as I said I was going for a casual look and I can across the cutest white mini backpack and I had to get it. it wasn't something I pictured with the outfit but I love it never the less. The backpack was from River island it was reduced to £15.00 and there was still a few left so if want one get yourself down to Liberty.

I hope you like the look I created. The main thing is I absolutely love it and feel great in this outfit.













Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.