Festival must haves!

When your off to a festival or camping you still want to look and feel at your best. It's hard to keep up with your skin care routine in a tent but there's plenty other alternatives. I'm gunna share with you a few products that will keep you feeling fresh and beautiful. I know myself if i don't feel nice I don't enjoy myself. 

Baby wipes - I can't stress how useful they are! there Brilliant for removing makeup, having a quick wash or even to clean something up. There so inexpensive and so multi purpose. 

Dry shampoo - as a women I know washing and drying your hair isn't the easiest of tasks especially if your camping. Dry shampoo is a lifesaver! Brilliant to freshen up your hair when you can't wash it as often as you would like. 

Water proof Makeup - if your at a festival in the uk it's most likely to rain at some point and you don't want your mascara sliding down your face! 

Bright makeup you forgot about - all those bright eyeshadows and lippy's your afraid to use everyday, get them out and experiment! Festivals are a perfect place to try out bright and colouring makeup looks. No one will bat an eye lid! 

Spf/sun cream - there's nothing worst than getting burnt! So protect your skin and lips with plenty of sun screen. P20 is great as one application will keep you protected all day.

Medical bag - whenever I go away abroad or just away for the weekend in the uk I always chuck my medical bag in my case. My medical bag has many items in it such as  plasters, bite cream, paracetamol, Imodium, savalon and bonjela. I'm a rather have it and not need it kind of person.Trust me it comes in handy when someone has a cut or a headache.



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.