How to tame curly hair

I've got naturally curly hair and it took me years to find they right products to tame it. within minutes of straightening it would go flicky,frizzy and it drove me crazy! i'm sure many of you curly haired girls can relate! it got the point that i thought no serum or shampoo would make a difference then i discovered these products and tips.

 i wash my hair with TRESemme keratin smooth 7 day smooth system shampoo and conditioner. they leave my hair feeling so silky smooth and really do make a difference when i dry and straighten my hair. I find them better than any salon brands ive used. Once ive towel dried my hair i brush it through and use Tresemme keratin smooth 7 day smooth system heat protection spray and run Elvive smooth intense serum through the ends of my hair.  I then proceed to blow dry and straighten my hair. i find these products teamed together gives me smooth and straight hair that lasts all day.

a few tips ive found that help to achieve a smooth and straight finish on my hair are

- use good quality straighteners such as GHD's they really make a difference
-  dry and straighten your hair in sections 
- make sure your hair is completely dry before straightening to avoid frizz  
- blowdry your hair as straight as possible so it makes the straightening less hard work.
- leave your hair natural now and again to keep your hair in good condition and to give it a rest.

everyone's hair is different and i can't guarantee these tips and products will work for you but they really helped me and i hope they will for you!



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.