Summer must haves!

It's getting towards the summer season in the uk that we've all been waiting for! As it gets sunnier and hotter I like to change up my beauty products a bit and I thought I'd share with you my must have products for the summer. 

Foundation with spf - I'm rather pale, I  burn easily and I hate normal sun cream or my face it just makes my face feel greasy. Instead of cream I use Rimmel London's 25 hour foundation it gives an amazing Matt coverage, it's long lasting and protects your skin.

Vaseline - I know this is is a very basic product but the sun tends to dry out my lips and Vaseline really helps to restore the moisture they have lost.   

Dove summer sun- when you get your dresses and shorts out the pasty legs have to go! Dove summer sun gives a lovely natural glow after a few applications. It's great because its buildable you could have a natural glow from 1 or 2 applications perhaps for an  event or you could apply daily religiously for a bronzed deeper tan. 

well those are a few products that I find are must haves in the summer! What are yours? 















Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.