They're real tinted primer review.

Many of you probably saw Elle magazine was giving away Benefit's "they're real tinted primer" and I couldn't resist to pick one up. The they're real mascara is easily my all time favourite mascara and I had high hopes for the lash primer.

 The wand is very similar to the mascara and evenly coats each lash even the tiny ones. The primer gave a lovely base for my mascara and could be used under any mascara but for the best finish with they're real. If you were going for a natural look the primer could even be used on it own as its brown tinted.

I really like that the lash primer is tinted so you don't have to over do the mascara. I'm sure you've all have tried those 2 step mascaras back in the day which left your lashes so white and resembling an ice queen or something out of frozen and it took coats and coats of the mascara to cover it over. Thank goodness lash primer has evolved.

Overall I was really Impressed with the primer it made the they're real mascara work even better and I didn't think that was possible! I would definitely buy again!






Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.