Arbonne Makeup review

This is second in the series of my Arbonne reviews. Today I'm going to reviewing some of there cosmetics in there Christmas line.  I'm going to be reviewing the "Kiss at midnight lip conditioner trio", the "Sugar plum baked eyeshadow palette" and the "Its a long story royal purple mascara". These products are perfect for the festive season whether it be as a gift or as a treat to yourself. I would say other than the lip glosses they are most suited for festive parties and evening events depending on how dramatic you go with your everyday look.

It's a long story mascara is a vibrant purple mascara and if I'm completely honest I'm not a fan of coloured mascaras. Don't get me wrong the mascara itself is brilliant. The wand gets to every lash and makes my lashes look voluminous,long and in black I'd buy it again In flash. Overall if your a fan of coloured mascaras or fancy a change I would highly recommend it. The mascara retails at £27 slightly more than I would usually pay for a mascara but the quality of the mascara is amazing and worth paying extra for.

The baked eyeshadow palette comes in a beautiful purple box and contains 4 shadows. The shades included are Icing, Gingersnap, Plumberry and Ganache. There all very pigmented and can be applied with a damp brush to give an even more intense colour. They apply like a dream and are very Long lasting. The palette itself is gorgeous and would make a lovely gift or is simply great for yourself for the Christmas and New Years parties ahead. 

The Kiss at midnight lip conditioner trio comes with 3 lip conditioner's they come in the shades peach, pink and berry. My favourite was the pink. I'm someone who really suffers with dry chapped lips and these lip glosses are perfect to rescue them. The gloss is so moisturising without being sticky or greasy. This lip conditioner set retails at £30.00 which works out at £10.00 each which for an Arbonne product is really reasonable. The one downside is that the lip glosses arnt sold separately but there are other very similar shades available. 

Overall the Arbonne Festive cosmetics were of lovely quality and I really enjoyed using them. 


If you wish to purchase anything for Arbonne please visit www.rachelspink.arbonne.com 















Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.