Benefit They're Real mascara review!

I'm not usually one for high end makeup I tend to find you can find a cheaper alternative which is just as good but after trying they're real mascara I will never go back. It's high end but there isn't a huge price tag. There's only about £7 difference between there're real mascara and my favourite high street mascara.

I love the wand of the they're real mascara it coats every lash leaving your lashes looking longer and fuller. The mascara itself is really long lasting and doesn't smudge or crumble. 

They're real really is the second best thing next to false lashes it really does do what it saids on the bottle. 

I'm quite lucky having dark and thick hair, I have quite good lashes to work with but my mum and sister in law are obviously older and are both a lot fairer than me and they're real still works wonders for there lashes. We all love Benefit as a brand. 

Overall I love this mascara, I would recommend it to anyone and I can't wait to try more Benefit products 

Georgia xoxo   


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.