MUA VS Essie


After I did my last post it left me wanting to buy more nail polish ( a shocker i know). After talking about the Higher end drug store polishes and salon polishes I thought I'd try something a bit more affordable, I'm forever looking for those hidden gems in Superdrug or Boots.

I came across MUA's nail polishes, the packaging is almost identical to Essie the only difference is MUA's polishes are slightly smaller. There only a pound each and they were 3 for 2  so I got three polishes for two pounds! For a pound each I'm so Impressed. The polish went on lovely and I've had it on for 2 days and it's yet to chip. I didn't have high hopes as the polish was so cheap but I was so Impressed. 

Some of the colours were very close to colour of the Essie polishes. There's Great dupes at such a low price. For example MUAs lavender is very similar to Essie's Fiji. 

Overall their great polishes if your trying to build a collection on a budget or if your new to nail art and don't want to spend a fortune.  I'm defiantly going to purchase more MUA polishes ( not that I need anymore nail polish haha)  






Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.