Let's talk nail polish

Painting my nails is something I find really therapeutic and I love the finish effect. Don't get me wrong I love getting my nails done professionally whether it be gels or acrylics but doing my own is the second best thing.

I have quite a collection of polishes after a recent clear out I've got around 80 polishes and I have tried a lot of different brands in my time. So I thought I'd share with you which nail polishes I like the most.

Barrym nail polishes make up a big part of my collection. Barrym have a huge range of colours and types of nail polish. These include Matt, crackle affect and Gelly shine. You really can find the colour to match any outfit. They retail at around £3.99 which is such a bargain. My only con with Barrym is there not very long lasting they chip quite easily with or without a top coat. My favorite polishes by Barrym include Mushroom, berry ice cream and shocking pink.

Another brand I love is Essie. Again Essie have a large range of colours but I also love this brush on Essie nail polishes. The brush is quite large and so easy to paint with my nails always come out so neat when I've used Essie polishes. Essie retail at around £7.99 slightly more than Barrym but personally I think the formula and brush of Essie polishes are better quality than Barrym and worth the bit extra. My favouite Essie polishes include Bikini so teeny, knockout pout and Berry Naughty

whatever paint you are using you need a decent top and base coat. My favorite top and base coat are by OPI which is a salon used brand. There Slightly more expensive than the drugstore brands i have mentioned but if you want a professional finish there defiantly the polishes to use.

There's a few of my favorite polishes please comment and tell me yours




Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.