Hair and beauty travel essentials.

I'm off to Potters resort for a weekend with my other half and I thought I'd share with you what beauty travel essentials I will be taking with me. I thought this might be a useful post as it could be used as a check list or give you some ideas of what to take with you if your toiletry bag is looking a bit sparse. If you haven't heard of potters resort it's an all inclusive holiday resort in Hopton, England. 

I will warn you I am an overpacker and bring more than I need as I'd rather have it and not need it than not have it and need it. You might find not all products I mention are essential for you.

I bring my usual skin care products. if your interested in my everyday skin care routine I've done a post previously going in the detail. 

I always bring a body butter such as soap and glory's sugar crush and Johnson's baby oil as the spas and swimming pool dries my skin out.

I bring my usual shampoo and conditioner and a deep conditioner such as a Aussie 3 minute miracle pouch as like my skin, my hair gets dried out in the pool. I also bring an elvive hair anti frizz serum to apply to my hair when it's damp for added moisture. 

I end up with many miniature shower gels and creams from Christmas and my birthday.If I'm just away for the weekend I tend to take those with me as there the perfect size when your for a couple of nights.  The one I'm taking with me this time is soap and glory's clean on me. you can purchase various mini products in boots or superdrug. 

A few random bits I bring with me are Vaseline and paw paw which are great for dry lips and hands, nail polish and soap and glory's heal genius. 

I obviously bring the real essentials like toothpaste etc but I won't bore you those too much. 

Those are my holiday essentials for when I'm holidaying in the uk. if your interested what I take with me when I go abroad please comment below!  









 


           

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.