"Sex bomb" Lush bath bomb review

I'm a massive lush fan, partially there bath bombs. If you haven't tried lush bath bombs are like no other. There made with natural sources. They don't just fizz and disappear like regular bath bombs they can change your bath water numerous colours and have Various surprises inside them such as flower petals, glitter and sequins. There just beautiful and such a lovely bath time treat.

I try to buy different bath bombs each time I go to lush, I picked up sex bomb on my last visit and wow I would defiantly buy it again. The name might be off putting or might lure you in but it didn't really bother me. 

The bath bomb it self is pink and purple with a rose in the middle, When placed in the bath it turns the water bright pink and the petals disperse into the water. the scent is very floral and is just gorgeous!

The sex bomb bath bomb retails at £3.50 It's such a lovely treat and I'd rather have one lush bath bomb than a cheap set of them.

I absolutely love lush bath bombs, I can't wait to try more especially the Christmas range. 








Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.