Yankee tart burner review!

I'm a massive fan of candles, i love how they look when there burning and obviously the aroma from them! Candles make me feel so relaxed whether there around my bath when I'm having a soak or in the living room when I'm winding down and reading a book. I always used to go for jar candles as they last ages and look lovely but I've recently discovered wax tarts and tart burners and oh god I'm never going back.

I got my tart burner in the January sales for £5 with tart melts and I just love it. I find the secnts are so much stronger from the tart burner than the jar candles, it really fills the whole room.

I love with tart burners that the tarts are so inexpensive usually less than £1.50 each meaning you can try so many difference scents. As much as jar candles are great as they last long I do find I get bored of the scents after a while. Wax tarts let you experiment and find the scents you love, if you brought one and it's not for you it's only £1.50 out your pocket unlike jar candles which can cost up to £20.

Most of the wax tarts I've got at moment are Christmas ones. I've really been loving Snowflake cookie and sparkling cinnamon spice. Slightly out of season I know but it's still winter so it's ok haha.

You do have to by tealights to melt the wax tarts which is a slight exspence but I got a pack of 100 from Asda for £2 and I think they will last me a while.

Overall I love my tart burner and can't wait to try out different scented tarts! If you love candles I'd recommend a tart burner I've never looked back!




Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.