The beauty TAG!

Hi guys I saw a few bloggers have done this tag and I thought it would be fun to give it a go! So let's get to it.

1// Do you remember your first makeup item?

Honestly as a little girl I had lots of play makeup and as I got older I pinched some of my mums. I remember using a powder foundation and mascara when I first started wearing makeup properly but I can't remember what brands they were.

2// Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that fits your specifications?

I love a mascara that makes my lashes look really long and dark. I hate when mascaras flake and smudge so it would have to be one that stays put. Benefit have some amazing mascaras and I would say roller lash fits the bill. 

3// what kind of coverage do you prefer from foundation?

I prefer a medium to heavy coverage as if it's to light I don't find it lasts the day.

4// Favourite high end brand?

I love Benefit I am yet to be disappointed by on of there products and there packaging is so cute!

5// What cosmetic brand have you always wanted to try but still haven't? 

Chanel and hourglass, there products look amazing and I've heard such good things about them.

6//  Favouite drugstore brand 

Ah there's so many! If I had to choose one id say Rimmel. There products are so affordable and
Such great quality.

7// Do you wear fake eyelashes?

Not so much now but I did wear them every weekend back in my clubbing days!

8// is there any kind of makeup you can't leave the house without?

I rarely leave the house without a full face of makeup. The only exception is if I'm going to the spa or swimming. If I had to choose one item I would say foundation I'm so pale without it.

9// what is you most cherished beauty product?

Probably my sleek contour palette it just transforms your face.

10// How often do you shop for makeup? Do you like to pick up an item here and there or get lots of goodies at once?

It depends I do love a haul every now and again! But generally I pick up my holy grail products and a few newbies accidentally fall into my basket. 

11//  Do you have a "beauty budget" or spend freely? 

I'm trying to budget generally as my boyfriend and I are saving to move out but I just treat myself now and again. I don't have a set budget for beauty. 

12// Do you utilize coupons, reward cards and sales when you shop for cosmetics?

I try my best to! I always use my Superdrug and Boots cards when I shop there.

13//  What type of product do you buy the most of?

Lipsticks, I love Matt lipsticks particularly and I'm still trying to find " the one" 

14// Is there a brand that you absolutely can't stand? 

I'm not a huge fan of bare minerals none of there products have wowed me

15// Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics like parbens or sulfates? 

I can't say I do maybe I should start watching out for them.

16// Do you have a favourite place to shop for makeup?

Superdrug or boots for drugstore products or if I'm having a splurge probably Debenhams. 

17// Do you like trying new skincare products or do you keep a certain routine?

I like trying new products but I always go back to my holy grail skin care products. I can't find any face moisturizer that is as good as Nivea soft! Even high end products like Clarins haven't compared. 

18// Favourite bath and body brand? 

I love soap and glory my collection is forever growing and I do love a lush bath bomb.

19// if you could only buy from one brand, which brand would you choose 

Benefit I love there products, I've highly rated every product I've used of there's so I wouldn't mind only using there products. 

20// What brand do you think has the best packaging?

As I said earlier I love Benefit packaging, its so pretty and I do love how chic Mac makeup looks.

21// Which Celeb always has great makeup?

Cheryl and any of the Kardashians

22// Do you belong to any online makeup communities

I belong to a Facebook group called Mrs gloss and the goss and it's brilliant.

23// Do you like multinational products like lip and cheek stains?

Not really i think there more of a gimmick than anything and you end up using them on either one or the other.

24//Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?

i like to think ive got better but if i'm a rush sometimes my makeup goes pear shaped!

25// Do you use makeup base/primer for your eyes?

i use the Urban Decay primer potion its keeps my eye makeup in place all day and night.

26//How many hair products do you use on a typical day?

Depends on the style of my hair usually i use a Tresseme heat protection spray and an Elvive hair oil.

27//What do you apply first foundation or concealer

I always apply foundation first because it somewhat covers your imperfections, you then you can judge how much and where concealer is really needed.

28//Do you ever consider taking makeup classes?

Defiantly i would love to learn more about Makeup!

29//  What do you love about makeup?

I love how confident it can make you feel. i love how you can accentuate your best features and hide your least favorites


 I hope you enjoyed reading that tag and much as ive enjoyed writing it! i tag Familyhomeproject to give it a go!





Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.