November favourites

I'm gunna be sharing with you what I've loved this month, my hair and beauty favourites and a few random favourites too.

I've really been loving Jimmy's Choo's blossom perfume. The scent is beautiful and really long lasting. It has a sweet and floral scent and is quite similar to the original Jimmy Choo perfume that I also adore. Not only does the perfume smell Devine the bottle is so pretty, it graduates from
Dark to light pink and looks lovely on my dressing table.

Another favourite of mine is Paw Paw moisturising balm it's brilliant for dry hands and lips. I really suffer from dry lips in the winter and don't find anything other than paw paw works long term. I find it really restores moisture into my dry and cracked lips.

A makeup favourite of mine this month is Arbonne's lipstick in the colour copper. It's a brown coloured lipstick with a hint of glitter. I'm not usually a fan of glittery lipsticks but it's quite subtle and perfect for the festive season. 

A couple of my random favourites this month have to be the app restaurant story 2. You basically run your own restaurant, it's a lot of fun and rather addictive. My other random
Favourite is adult colouring books, I've always loved colouring and I find it so therapeutic.  












Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.