5 tips for clearer skin!

Hi guys here are some tips to help you towards clearer skin! They defiantly helped my skin and I hope they will help yours too! Little disclaimer I'm not saying these tips will make your skin pixel perfect but they might help, everyone's skin is different so I can't say for definite you will see a change. But never the less I hope you enjoy this post. 

Tip 1// always take your makeup off at night - leaving your makeup on overnight can cause havoc to your skin . Your skin needs time to breathe and the makeup can block your pores leading to spots, blackheads etc 

Tip 2// make sure you wash your makeup brushes regularly- makeup brushes can be a breeding ground for bacteria and this can cause infections and can cause your skin to breakout 

Tip 3// keep hydrated! It's amazing the difference I see my skin when I drink plenty of water. When I feel dehydrated my skin does too.

Tip 4// Eat clean - having a healthy and balanced diet can help keep your skin at bay. Everything is fine in moderation but too much fatty and sugary foods can lead to breakouts 

Tip 5// Always remember the spf - keeping your skin protected from the sun is so important it's helps against premature aging and stops your skin from drying out. It's so easy to do as many moisturisers and foundations contain spf. 

I hope you've enjoyed this post and find these tips helpful will be back soon guys xoxo 


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.